Hazardous waste treatment and disposal, our speciality
Whether you are a business or a public utility, our expertise means we can offer innovative and secure solutions for all types of hazardous waste, including those that are most difficult to treat.
We provide assistance from the administration stages through to the sizing and construction of hazardous waste treatment facilities, or we operate existing units.
In addition, our Trédi St Vulbas (Ain – France) and Trédi Salaise (Isère – France) facilities offer treatment solutions for very specific types of waste (PCBs, POPs, chemical waste, bio-hazardous waste, weapons, etc.).
We have developed recognised know-how and can guarantee comprehensive management of installations, covering all health and environmental requirements.
For all types of hazardous waste
- Solid waste, liquid waste and gas waste
- Industrial effluents
- PCB, PCT and POPs (pesticides)
- Sewage sludge and oil sludge
- Petrochemical waste
- Medical waste
- Industrial wastewater
- Contaminated land
- Chemical and bio-hazardous waste
- Waste incineration residues
- Mercury waste
Our hazardous waste treatment plants
Our know-how means we can offer you the solutions that best meet your needs, from waste treatment at your premises or at our waste treatment plants, through to material recovery solutions. All our plants are ISO 14001 certified.
We have solid references in all segments of hazardous waste treatment and disposal.
Our hazardous waste treatment solutions
- Hazardous waste disposal
- Physico-chemical treatment
- Stabilisation of waste powders, contaminated land
- Decontamination of PCB transformers
- Rehabilitation of PCB transformers
- Industrial sludge treatment
- Gas destruction
- Industrial solvents regeneration
- Hazardous waste sorting and grouping
- Energy production and materials recovery from PCB transformers
- Lithium, bromine, CFC recovery