Who are we?
Séché Environnement is a French group which was created in 1985, specialised in environmental management solutions. With more than 25 years of experience working all over the world, and numerous references, our teams can provide you with upstream advice and assist you throughout your hazardous and non-hazardous waste management processes:
- Design, development and operation of adapted waste plants
- Operation of existing installations (delegated management, public service delegation)
- Soil remediation, industrial sites decontamination, landfills treatment, etc.
- Treatment of high-risk waste at our treatment facilities
- Industrial effluent and sludge treatment
- Energy production and materials recycling
Our teams can also intervene in emergency situations (after natural disasters, industrial accidents, etc.) or in high-risk operations (chemical, biological, environmental, etc.). Our subsidiary, Trédi, has developed expertise in the area of chemical risk and hazardous waste destruction.
Thanks to our recognised know-how, we are in a position to intervene regularly on behalf of governments or supranational organisations (UN, FAO, World Bank, etc.) as well as large international industrial groups.
Séché Environnement is a member of the Global Compact.